Commencement at Norwich University
Commencement Weekend begins May 8, 2014
The 2014 Commencement and Commissioning events will take place during the weekend of Thursday, May 8 through Sunday, May 11, 2014.
The Commencement ceremony, on Saturday, May 10 begins at 2 p.m. sharp at Shapiro Field House, and there are dozens of other events you may be interested in. View the schedule (.pdf) to learn more!
- Driving directions — Printable turn-by-turn directions from your location to Norwich.
- Campus map — Building locations and descriptions and parking.
After you arrive
- Area Lodging — Hotels, motels, inns, lodges, and B&B’s
- Area Restaurants — Independent Vermont restaurants catering to your dining needs
Special needs & passenger carts
- Handicap parking will be available along ID White Avenue, at Shapiro Field House, and in designated handicap areas. Please check our campus parking map for additional information.
- Passenger carts will be available on campus to assist those with special needs.
- Passengers needing assistance may be dropped off at the overhang entrance to Shapiro Field House.
- For additional services call 802.485.2148 or email email@example.com
Capture the moment
You can bring home the memories of Commencement in a number of ways. You will be taken to an order fulfillment service when you click on the links below unless otherwise noted.
- Commencement & Senior photos — Order photos online
- Commencement & Commissioning Videos — Order form here (PDF)
- Past War Whoops — Place an order for earlier yearbooks (Alumni Site)
- To order graduation announcements, War Whoop yearbooks and War Whoop tributes, visit our Jostens Customer Service page.
First aid / medical assistance
The Student Health Center/Green Mountain Family Practice and Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday. The clinic is located across east of Route 12 and north of the Norwich Gazebo. For the clinic call 802.485.4161; for the infirmary call 802.485.2552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergencies call 911.
Lost & Found
Phone security at 802.485.2525.
Motor vehicle assistance
Locked out? Need a jump-start? Phone security at 802.485.2525.
Contact the Alumni Office with any questions at 802-485-2100 or email@example.com