Commencement at Norwich University
Commencement Weekend begins Thursday, May 12, 2016
The 2016 Commencement and Commissioning events will take place during the weekend of Thursday, May 12, through Sunday, May 15, 2016.
The Commencement ceremony will be on the afternoon of Saturday, May 14.
The Commissioning ceremonies for graduating future officers will be on Sunday, May 15.
- Driving directions — Printable turn-by-turn directions from your location to Norwich.
- Campus map — Building locations and descriptions and parking. All lots are open and there will be people to direct you to them and answer questions.
After you arrive
- Area Lodging — Hotels, motels, inns, lodges, and B&B’s
Special needs & passenger carts
- Handicap parking will be available along ID White Avenue, at Shapiro Field House, and in designated handicap areas.
- Passenger carts will be available on campus to assist those with special needs.
- For additional services call 802.485.2499.
Capture the moment
You can bring home the memories of Commencement in a number of ways. Commencement and Senior photos will be available for purchase, as well as a Commencement and Commissioning ceremonies DVD.
To order graduation announcements, War Whoop yearbooks and War Whoop tributes, visit our Jostens Customer Service page.
Contact the Academic Affairs Office with any questions: