Commencement at Norwich University
Commencement Weekend begins May 8, 2014
The 2014 Commencement and Commissioning events will take place during the weekend of Thursday, May 8 through Sunday, May 11, 2014.
The Commencement ceremony, on Saturday, May 10 begins at 2 p.m. sharp at Shapiro Field House, and there are dozens of other events you may be interested in. View the schedule (.pdf) to learn more! See the live stream of the event on May 10.
- Driving directions — Printable turn-by-turn directions from your location to Norwich.
- Campus map — Building locations and descriptions and parking.
After you arrive
- Area Lodging — Hotels, motels, inns, lodges, and B&B’s
- Area Restaurants — Independent Vermont restaurants catering to your dining needs
Special needs & passenger carts
- Handicap parking will be available along ID White Avenue, at Shapiro Field House, and in designated handicap areas. Please check our campus parking map for additional information.
- Passenger carts will be available on campus to assist those with special needs.
- Passengers needing assistance may be dropped off at the overhang entrance to Shapiro Field House.
- For additional services call 802.485.2148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capture the moment
You can bring home the memories of Commencement in a number of ways. You will be taken to an order fulfillment service when you click on the links below unless otherwise noted.
- Commencement & Senior photos — Order photos online
- Commencement & Commissioning Videos — Order form here (PDF)
- Past War Whoops — Place an order for earlier yearbooks (Alumni Site)
- To order graduation announcements, War Whoop yearbooks and War Whoop tributes, visit our Jostens Customer Service page.
First aid / medical assistance
The Student Health Center/Green Mountain Family Practice and Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday. The clinic is located across east of Route 12 and north of the Norwich Gazebo. For the clinic call 802.485.4161; for the infirmary call 802.485.2552 or email email@example.com. For emergencies call 911.
Lost & Found
Phone security at 802.485.2525.
Motor vehicle assistance
Locked out? Need a jump-start? Phone security at 802.485.2525.
Contact the Alumni Office with any questions at 802-485-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org