There are a lot of dates you’ll need to remember, and events you may want to attend. Here are some important ones to keep in mind. Visit our Events Calendar to find exact dates.
- Mid August: New Rook and Family Reception
- Mid August: Rook Arrival Day
- Late August: Classes start
- Mid September: Add/Drop period ends
- Mid September to early October: Homecoming Weekend
- Early October: Parents & Family Weekend
- Mid October: Mid-semester break
- Mid November: Thanksgiving vacation begins
- Mid December: Spring examinations
- Mid December: Mid-year Vacation begins
- Mid January: Classes start
- Mid March: Weeklong Spring Break begins
- Mid April: Junior Weekend
- Early May: Semester examinations
- Mid May: Commencement and Commissioning ceremonies
- Mid June: CGCS Residency and Commencement
May we suggest…
We urge all parents to try to make it into Northfield for the Parents & Family Weekend in October!
Beginning with a Parent & Family Association buffet and concluding with the rooks’ return to campus, this event is a chance to visit with your son or daughter and absorb the campus and culture of Norwich University. Enjoy guided tours, receptions, lectures, athletics and demonstrations of the heritage of the country’s oldest private military college.
For more information, phone toll free: 877.485.2019; local: 802.485.2100; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.